Telephone: 08 8355 7000
Telephone International: +61 8 8355 7000
Fax: 08 8355 7070
Monday - Friday: 8am till 4pm
Cudmore Terrace, Henley Beach SA 5022

Enrolment Information

The Department for Education policy, as applying to state zoned schools and to our Capacity Management Plan (CMP) governs enrolment at Henley High School.

Year 8 entry is through application via the student’s government primary Year 7 or if at a private school, parents are to obtain an application from our school and submit it to the Department through the same process. Students can seek enrolment to HHS via the Special Sport Program Visit our website for timeline, the process and further details.

Year 9 -12 entry is a process managed by Henley High School in collaboration with our Partnership Director. Availability of positions is solely contingent on the application of the CMP; that is, does the school have capacity and does the family live in zone? If there is no capacity and you live in zone every arrangement will be made to find your child a place at a neighbouring school while being put onto a waiting list. The school will contact you when an appropriate vacancy occurs, again based on the CMP and your place on the wait list.

If positions are available, (based on the CMP), students can seek admission to a Special Sports Program after an expression of interest has been submitted and after a successful trial in the sport of choice.

In considering, if you live in zone please refer to the map below.

An Enrolment Facilitator can be contacted to on 8355 7000 for further clarification or click on this link for the school’s CMP.

International Student Program (ISP)
International students are recruited and their application is processed by International Education Services (IES). These students will hold a student visa as defined by the Department of Home Affairs. Due to our CMP, international student numbers will be managed and enrolments will centre on Years 11 and 12.

School Zone

If you would like to know if you live within Henley High Schools zone, please click the link below:

Specialist Sports Program (SSP): Students do not need to live in the zone to apply for the SSP.